Free standard shipping on all orders over $45

Your cart

Your cart is empty

Care & Feeding



Candles




Candles







The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the melted wax covers the entire top surface. This can “train” your candle to burn more evenly.

Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If the flame becomes too large, blow out your candle and re-trim the wick.

Keep your candle on a heat-resistant surface and be sure to let the container cool before touching or moving it.

Keep out of reach of children and cats who like to knock things over.

To prevent candles from melting a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example burn a 2 inch wide candle for 2 hours in a session. 



Wax Melts


Remove packaging before use.

Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.

Do NOT leave the warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do not add water, do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.

Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.



Wax Melts